Membership dues will help support our operations and allow us to continue to organize workshops where Chinese language educators may come to share and learn with other Chinese language teaching professionals.
CLTA-WPA members enjoy the following benefits:
- Free admission to most workshops and events (non-members are charged a fee to attend)
- Reduced admission to special workshops and events that require higher costs to offer
- Receive information on meetings and conferences sponsored by CLTA-WPA
- Attend, present papers at, and organize panels for meetings and conferences of CLTA-WPA
- Elect members to the Board of Directors of CLTA-WPA
- Eligibility for nomination and election to the Board of Directors of CLTA-WPA
Memberships are valid for one year. The membership cycle runs from Sept 1 to Aug 31.
WPA-CLTA offers 5 types of membership:
- Regular membership – $20 annual fee
- Student membership – $10 annual fee (with valid documentation of student status)
- Three-year membership – $50
- Institution (non-profit organization) – $75
- Life membership – $150
For questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org